We sue used car dealerships for auto fraud
The types of cases we take
Our Auto Fraud Attorneys sue used car dealerships that rip-off consumers. Dealers sell cars with undisclosed frame damage, damage from prior accidents, rolled back odometers, and salvage titles to innocent consumers every day. There are many different types of Auto Fraud, and many people don’t even know that they’re a victim.
- New cars, boats, RV’s, ATV’s and motorcycles with serious defects and still under warranty.
- Car purchases or leases from major dealerships, not from small independent dealerships.
- Newer cars—not more than five years old.
- Cars covered by a warranty, either from the dealer or the manufacturer.
- Finance fraud cases, where the dealer falsifies credit applications or seriously misrepresents financial terms in the deal.
- Undisclosed serious collision damage cases.
- Undisclosed lemon law buyback vehicles.
The Types of cases we cannot take
There are some types of auto fraud cases we can’t take as well.
- Small independent dealerships, not affiliated with a major car manufacturer.
- As-is sales.
- Cars older than five model years.
- Private party transactions—where you buy or sell with a private party, not a dealership.
Know your rights
There are very specific laws in place to protect consumers from becoming victims of fraud when purchasing a car from a dealership. The dealer has a responsibility to clearly represent the vehicle they’re selling, so that potential buyers can make a decision based on condition, price and other aspects of the vehicle. If you think that you were lied to by the dealer, you may be able to sue the dealership for Auto Fraud.
Tell us your story
Our goal is to help you determine if you are a victim of auto fraud, and if you need to take legal action to resolve the situation. Call us today to speak with an Auto Fraud Attorney for a free legal consultation. We will listen to your story, gather the facts and documents needed to make a determination, and help you sue the car dealership if warranted. Call now.